Sorting Username table by KBytes - possible?

  • Mike Currin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2004

      We are using Webalizer to generate reports from our Novell
      BorderManager Cache servers to identify the abusers of our
      limited internet bandwidth.

      The main table we are interested in is the Username table.
      This is however sorted by Hits and not KBytes.

      Is there any way to sort the Username table by KBytes
      instead of Hits ?? This is make or break for us.

      Many thanks,
      Mike
    • Fabien Chevalier
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2004
        Mike Currin wrote:

        >Hi,
        >
        >We are using Webalizer to generate reports from our Novell
        >BorderManager Cache servers to identify the abusers of our
        >limited internet bandwidth.
        >
        >The main table we are interested in is the Username table.
        > This is however sorted by Hits and not KBytes.
        >
        >Is there any way to sort the Username table by KBytes
        >instead of Hits ?? This is make or break for us.
        >
        >Many thanks,
        >Mike

        In one word, no.
        However, hacking the code to achieve this goal should be pretty simple.

        Bye,

        Fabien