Need to track Images

  • forphil
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2004
      I have webalizer with my current hosting package. I use it most often
      in its default out of the box set up.

      I have some pages on my site that pull data from a database with php.
      So I have a "gallery.php" page and I load detail pages with
      "gallery.php?id=12"

      So webalizer shows me that gallery.php is getting the most hits. I
      want to know which detail pages are getting hit the most (which records
      from my db). The detail pages have pictures, so my thought was to
      track which jpg files are getting loaded. Can I set Webalizer to track
      which images are getting loaded the most. If so please tell me how (in
      detail b/c I am a newbie).

      If there is a better way I am interested in knowing how. TIA!

      (E) forphil@...
      "Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows,
      how you gonna guarantee my safety?"

      - John Crichton (Ben Browder), Farscape