3 log files question..

  • Tommy Tran
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 3:49 PM
      I have 3 log files for virtual hosts. Now want to setup webalizer to monitor all 3 logs file at the same folder  And also monitor each log file separate. Is it possible to do that?
      If yes, how to set it up?

      Thank you

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • enventa2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 12:11 PM
        You can make the separate stats as usual. To make stats from all 3
        sites, you can run a script that will merge the 3 logs and create a
        new super-logfile. You can then run webalizer on the super-logfile.
        Myself I want to do a script like that to merge two logs from two
        different servers, but it's kind of difficult (read "daunting"). All
        entries will have to be sorted by date so webalizer will not screw the
        stats. The "sort" command won't help here. Perhaps you may find
        something in google...