Re: [webalizer] Re: Getting wrong results while rotating logs

  • waldo kitty
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 21, 2004
      Bradford L. Barrett wrote:

      > Sounds like a lot of unnecessary work for a little gain! And as for
      > the 'only runs one year', that is incorrect. The program will process
      > as many days, months or years of logs that you can feed it. I have a
      > test log file I use all the time that goes back 5 years.

      i think the point here is that one can only see one year's worth of data in the reports... the initial page only shows one years
      worth... some would like to be able to compare this march with last march in the overall view... i actually have all the process
      reports since dec 1997 for my stuff... i've thought about doing something where i can load the graphic files for a side by side
      comparison of the months over the years... hummm... sounds like a little something for me to toss together today... manually, of
      course... at least for now ;)

      --
      _\/
      (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA