Re: webalizer xml export

  • im_nk
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2004
      Hello, how are you?
      Well, It's not a big thing, I've just replaced the
      HTML code in output.c to XML.

      Since I have done lots of changes to that file, the
      patch file is almost as long as the original.

      http://wiroos.com/download/wbxmlp/webalizer-2.01-10xml.patch
      http://wiroos.com/download/wbxmlp/output.c
      http://wiroos.com/download/wbxmlp/xmldemo/index.xml
      http://wiroos.com/download/wbxmlp/xmldemo/usage_200403.xml

      Hope it helps!
      Alberto.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • software@thknuth.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2004

        im_nk wrote:
        > Well, It's not a big thing, I've just replaced the
        > HTML code in output.c to XML.

        Looks really interesting. Thanks for Your work! :)

        Someone already compiled it under Win32? I'm afraid, VC++ is a bit of
        an overkill for that purpose, aint it? ;)

        Th.
      • Alberto Nakayama
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2004
          I don't know, I think webalizer can be compiled under w32. So, if the
          regular webalizer works, it will work too because it's the same code.

          Successes.