Re: detecting webalizer on PC

  • enventa2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2004
      To know if someone installed webalizer:

      IN UNIX: login as root and use one of the following:

      locate usage_
      locate webalizer

      If you don't have locate (which is unlikely), try this:

      find / -name "usage_*"

      This command will search all partitions and mounts active at this
      moment. It may take 15 minutes or even much more...

      IN WINDOWS:

      Open "Start" and then "Search". Look for namefile usage_* You can
      also search for files named README or named webalizer

      To be really sure, you could also search by content of file. Just
      search for some string that appears in the results page or in the
      README file.

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@m...>