Re: [webalizer] reverse IP lookup

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2004
      I'm using "dnsfilter" as a pipe to filter the webserver log through
      before webalizer looks at it. I also split the fnord log into logs
      for each virtual server( /var/www/www.*.*/log.txt ).

      http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/dnsfilter.html

      ...easy for me, having webserver, webalizer, files on same box.

      http://www.thaihighland.com/webalizer/usage_200402.html#TOPREFS

      -Bob