Re: weird error from log (leap year?)

  • bernsteg
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 10:26 AM
      Thanks. I had suspected the leap year because it hit all 3 of my
      servers with similar errors all on the same day. I should have
      known better. I looked at the access_log files and sure enough it
      looks like someone was trying to crash my machines or it is
      some sort of worm.

      Thanks.
      -Gary

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford L. Barrett"
      <brad@m...> wrote:

      > Typically caused by feeding the webalizer a bogus log file or
      one that
      > has corrupt data in it. Easy to determine, just look at the file
      you
      > are trying to process (/var/log/httpd/hd.access_log.backup).
      From the