Inherited a site with webalizer on it

  • Dr. Baltes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2004
      I have been given custody of a site designed by someone else
      (designer/hoster) who is using webalizer. I have never used it, but would
      like to. The files are on the server. So, what do I need to do to get me an
      interface to see all the nice things in there?
    • Fabien Chevalier
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2004
        Dr. Baltes wrote:

        >I have been given custody of a site designed by someone else
        >(designer/hoster) who is using webalizer. I have never used it, but would
        >like to. The files are on the server. So, what do I need to do to get me an
        >interface to see all the nice things in there?

        Hello,

        Download Webalizer source, and read the README file. It is very well written
        and should answer all your questions.
        After that, if there are things you don't understand, or if you need
        more explanations,
        you can still post a question here.

        Good readings!

        bye,