About the full path.......

  • guy@guymerritt.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2004
      Regarding your input, which I appreciate very much, do you mean do the
      following:

      for i in /etc/webalizer/*.conf; do /etc/webalizer/*.conf -c $i; done

      as opposed to:

      for i in /etc/webalizer/*.conf; do webalizer -c $i; done

      I assume this is what you mean as the first instance is already a full
      path. Also, I am endeavoring to do more and more from the console as the
      GUIs are buggy anyway - argh. I'm 52 (today - happy birthday to me) and
      have zero background in this stuff until about 9 months ago. And I'm a
      math/science dope. My point is that, heck, for an old fart that's not
      real smart I'm doing the best I can (lol). Idle curiosity: does running
      something from by doule-clicking hurt anything? I always feel like the
      dumbest guy on these lists - but I'm trying to learn.

      Thanks very much,

      Guy Merritt