TopKURLs

  • rlsi8940
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2004
      hello,

      i ve searched to know how make a command on my crontab to have 50 line
      on the TopKURLs frame, it is set to 10 line by default, but my website
      give to download lot of big files and i would want to know the 50
      first more downloaded...

      in my crontab (i am not root) it is like that :

      19 11 * * * (cd /home/site/www/stats && webalizer -U 50 -Y -G -n
      site.domaine.com /home/site/site-access_log > /dev/null 2>&1)

      but it show the TopURLs, not the TopKURLs...

      i tryied with the -c option with my webalizer.conf file, with the line:

      TopKURLs 50

      but there's no output with the -c option, maybe i forgot some details
      about how doing that, or wouldn't i have the right on the -c
      option?... can you help me? how can i do that (TopKurls) ? what is the
      best solution?

      thanks by advance for the help...

      rlsi8940.