Change the world : a worldwide referendum !

  • georgesdurand
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Change the world : a worldwide referendum ! Hello,

      Let me present you something that you don't use to talk about :
      the ET presence.

      It is so important for yourselves and the people around you that I
      dare today to introduce a WORLDWIDE REFERENDUM. It is not my nature
      to bore someone else, and I hope I don't, but after the reading of
      the message below (short version) you will understand what can occur
      in our near future.

      Whatever your interests are, don't underestimate the consequences of
      your own choice for your own life. Everyone is directly concerned because EVERYBODY IS HUMAN. THAT IS WHY YOU RECEIVE IT HERE AND NOW.
      It is not a simple message, not only an other one among thousands
      you have already received. This is a worldwide phenomenon ! The ET's question is very simple :

      A message has been telepathically received from ETs by a French jet
      pilot, air traffic controller and airport manager, master in
      economic sciences in new technologies. He actually works with
      scientists (physicists) on the 3D time theory he has also
      telepathically received from ETs. This theory is going to be a
      scientific revolution. He uses a pseudonymous not to get publicity.
      Hundreds of thousands people have reacted.

      Just see all the available message translations (original long version : 11 pages) here :

      The ET's deal is simple : "you don't have enough ET evidences, ask
      us to give them to you, but be ready to change or abandon radically
      your beliefs and points of view in order to become a real self-
      empowered human fraternity able to get dangers far away

      Please, give you the time to read and read again this message.

      Writers, analysts and reporters have already seriously considered
      this ET message as a new turn for Humanity.
      If you desire to discover dozens of links (websites, forums and
      initiatives in more than twelve languages) speaking about the
      message go to the above url second page :

      Please, circulate this extraordinary message.

      A reader among others.

      PS1 : Here is the list of the 57 countries where the message has
      already been read for the moment :
      France , Denmark , Brazil , Canada , Italy , Australia , United
      States , Austria , Mexico , United Kingdom , Netherlands , Belgium ,
      Germany , Argentina , Switzerland , New Zealand , Japan , Spain,
      Sweden, Finland, Israel , Norway , Turkey , Estonia , Czech
      Republic, Greece , Malta , Peru , Croatia , Uruguay , Poland ,
      Chile , Romania , South Africa , Indonesia , Hong Kong , Hungary ,
      Venezuela, Colombia , Bulgaria , Luxembourg , Saudi Arabia ,
      Lithuania , Portugal , Singapore , Paraguay , Guatemala,
      Philippines , Thailand , Malaysia , Costa Rica , SIovenia ,
      Dominica , Lebanon , Dominican Republic , United Arab Emirates,

      PS2 : The ET's message (short version = selection of sentences from
      the original version : 11 pages
      ) :

      "DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP ?" (short version)

      Consider this message as a worldwide referendum! And your answer as
      a ballot!

      Who are we ?

      What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often
      become possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty
      years. We are conscious creatures that some name "extra-
      terrestrials", even though reality is subtler.
      There is no fundamental difference between you and us, save for the
      experience of certain stages of evolution. Like most of you, we are
      in the quest of the Supreme Being. We have no human representative
      on Earth who could guide your decision.

      Why aren't we visible ?

      Structured DEMATERIALISATION and materialisation are part of new
      forms of science beyond the apparent control of matter. That you
      call `UFOs, there are essentially multidimensional manufactured
      spaceships that apply these capacities.
      For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the
      exercise of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is
      motivated by their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown.
      For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free
      will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that
      they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own.
      Humankind's entrance into the family of galactic civilisations is
      greatly expected.
      We can appear in broad daylight and help you attain this union. We
      haven't done it so far, as too few of you have genuinely desired it,
      because of ignorance, indifference or fear, and because the
      emergency of the situation did not justify it.
      Who are you ?
      You are the offspring of many traditions that throughout time have
      been mutually enriched by each others' contributions. The appearance
      of your cultures seems to keep you separated because you substitute
      it to your deeper being. Shape is now more important than the
      essence of your subtle nature.
      For the powers in place, this prevalence of the shape constitutes
      the ramparts against any form of jeopardy.
      You are being called on to overcome shape while still respecting it
      for its richness and beauty. Peace does not mean not making war, it
      consists in becoming what you are in reality: a same Fraternity.

      What is your situation ?

      Your history has never ceased to be marked by encounters between
      peoples who had to discover one another in conditions that were
      often conflictual. Earth has now become a village where everyone
      knows everyone else but still conflicts persist and threats of all
      kinds get worse in duration and intensity.
      Your thoughts and beliefs are modelled after partisan interests to
      turn you into slaves while at the same time giving you the feeling
      that you are in total control of your destiny, which in essence is
      the reality.
      Ecosystem exhaustion mechanisms have exceeded irreversible limits.
      The scarcity of resources and their unfair distribution - resources
      which entry price will rise day after day - will bring about
      fratricide fights at a large scale, but also at the very heart of
      your cities and countrysides.
      Hatred grows bigger but so does love. That is what keeps you
      confident in your ability to find solutions. But the critical mass
      is insufficient and a sabotage work is cleverly being carried out.
      Tribes, populations and human nations have always encountered and
      interacted with one another. Faced with the threats weighing upon
      the human family, it is perhaps time that a greater interaction

      Who are the "third party" ?

      There are two ways to establish a cosmic contact with another
      civilisation: via its standing representatives or directly with
      individuals without distinction. The first way entails fights of
      interests, the second way brings awareness.
      The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping
      mankind in slavery, thereby controlling Earth resources, the gene
      pool and human emotional energy.
      The second way was chosen by a group of races allied with the cause
      of the Spirit of service.
      That is why today individuals are to make this choice by themselves
      without any representative interfering. Peace and reunification of
      your peoples would be a first step toward the harmony with
      civilisations other than yours.
      That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes
      want to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They
      also reign over those who govern you. Their strength comes from
      their capacity to distillate mistrust and fear into you. This
      considerably harms your very cosmic nature.
      Being aware of the priceless value of free will, we are inviting you
      to an alternative.

      What can we offer ?

      WE CAN offer you a more holistic vision of the universe and of life,
      constructive interactions, the experience of fair and fraternal
      relationships, liberating technical knowledge, eradiction of
      suffering, controlled exercise of individual powers, the access to
      new forms of energy and, finally, a better comprehension of

      WE CANNOT help you overcome your individual and collective fears, or
      bring you laws that you would not have chosen, work on your own
      selves, individual and collective effort to build the world you
      desire, the spirit of quest to new skies.

      What would we receive ?

      Should you decide that such a contact takes place, we would rejoice
      over the safeguarding of fraternal equilibrium in this region of the
      universe, fruitful diplomatic exchanges, and the intense Joy of
      knowing that you are united to accomplish what you are capable of.
      The feeling of JOY is strongly sought in the universe for its energy
      is divine.

      What is the question we ask you ?

      How to can you answer this question ?

      The truth of soul can be read by telepathy. This is why you should
      calmly think about it, in all conscience. Do not rush to answer.
      Breathe and let all the power of your own free will penetrate you.
      You only need to give your answer, YES or NO, IMMEDIATELY AFTER
      In your own private polling booth of your secret will, you will
      determine the future.

      What is the lever effect ?

      This decision should be made by the greatest number among you, even
      though it might seem like a minority. This request is one of the
      most intimate that can be asked to you.
      If you really want to cling to your beliefs, which is something that
      we understand, then say NO. If you do not know what to choose, do
      not say YES because of mere curiosity.
      Your history has plenty of episodes when determined men and women
      were able to influence the thread of events in spite of their small
      number. Just like a small number is enough to take temporal power on
      Earth and influence the future of the majority, a small number of
      you can radically change your fate as an answer to the impotence in
      face of so much inertia and hurdles ! You can ease the mankind's
      birth to Brotherhood.

      What would be the consequences of a positive decision ?

      For us, the immediate consequence of a collective favourable
      decision would be the materialisation of many ships, in your sky and
      on Earth.
      For you, the direct effect would be the rapid abandoning of many
      certitudes and beliefs. Concretely, you would change the scale of
      your values !
      Later on, peaceful and respectful exchanges would be thus possible
      if such is your wish. For now, he who is hungry cannot smile, he who
      is fearful cannot welcome us. We are sad to see men, women and
      children suffering to such a degree in their flesh and in their
      hearts when they bear such an inner light.
      The main difference between your daily prayers to entities of a
      strictly spiritual nature and your current decision is extremely
      simple :
      we are technically equipped to materialise!

      Why such a historical dilemma ?

      We know that "foreigners" are considered as enemies as long as they
      embody the "unknown". In a first stage, the emotion that our
      appearance will generate will strengthen your relationships on a
      worldwide scale.

      How could you know whether our arrival is the consequence of your
      collective choice ? For the simple reason that we would have
      otherwise been already there for a long time at your level of
      existence ! If we are not there yet, it is because you have not made
      such a decision explicitely.
      How could you be certain that this is not yet another subtle
      manoeuvre of the "third party" to better enslave you ? Because one
      always more efficiently fights something that is identified than the
      Whatever, you are the sole judge in your own heart and soul ! Do you
      want to see us with your own eyes, or simply believe what your
      thinkers say ? That is the real question!

      You are still the architects of your own fate...

      Complete original message on www.geocities.com/meetetnow/

      You have to know that an increasing number of persons from
      everywhere, from all religions, workers and doctors, poors and
      richs, every one agreeing the ET proposal, participate to a
      worldwide Global First Contact Experiment which will involve a
      series of weekly visualizations details of the first of which are as
      (Go to : http://www.exopolitics.org/First-Contact.htm )

      Imagine yourself being asked by benevolent extraterrestrials the
      question: "Do You Wish That We Show Up?" Say 'yes'! Then instantly
      imagine luminous extraterrestrial ships appearing high over every
      city of the planet for a period lasting seven days and nights. The
      ships perform light displays that indicate universal greetings of
      peace, joy and fraternity Š