Extended Log File Format Always in GMT for IIS?

  • Eugene van der Merwe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2001
      I notice that all my reports show times as GMT on my IIS 4.0 server.

      I then found on Microsoft site Q194699
      (http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q193/6/12.ASP) which
      documents this behaviour, apparently it's something to do with the way the
      W3C standard is set up.

      However, this is no good because that means I'll always be viewing times as
      GMT, instead of my actual time which is GMT+2.

      Does anyone have a workaround for this?

      Best regards,
      Eugene