Re: generating stats for a single day

  • Bharati
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      Hi,

      I am having similar problem now ! Did you get any solution for your
      question ? If so, Can you please give me a hint to solve my problem :)

      Thanks-in-advance
      Srini Rao
      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, S K <climbersaurus@y...> wrote:
      > Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to generate a single days
      worth of stats based on the following criteria:

      > 1. I want to generate logs for a past date, ie: I want to generate
      logs for 2003-07-29 to 2003-07-30

      > 2. Stats have already been generated for 2003-07
      >
      > 3. I don't want to destroy the previously generated stats for the
      month because I'm missing the log files for some days

      > 4. I realize that you can generate stats for the whole month, but I
      don't want to do this because of #3

      www.foo.com -p -o dir access-2003-07-30.tar.gz

      > 6. The stats directory has a webalizer.hist and webalizer.current
      >
      > When I rerun webalizer, I get: 1430 records (1430 ignored) in 0.02
      seconds I am running Webalizer V1.30-04 Any hints and tips would be
      great thanks