A Simple Change!!!

  • dotkom29
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      Ok guys, I'm confused on what to do here. I just reinstalled
      webalizer after uninstalling it and removing all
      webalizer.hist, .current and web.log files. I installed the
      webalizer-2.01.10 pkg onto my raq4. By default it adds the program
      with NO config file and adds webalizer.pl to the cron.daily folder.
      All I want to do is add a switch -U 150 to the webalizer line in the
      perl script. The past two times i've done this, I end up getting
      permissions errors on my web.log files from that point on. The
      permissions DO NOT change after I modify the perl script, the owner
      and group remain as root at rwx rw rw. What do I have to do to get
      the top 150 urls to display in my stats??? Thank you for any help
      you can give.

      Jason