RE: [webalizer] NT4.0 LogFile location question

  • Jean-Noel HAYART
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2001
      Hi

      yes i've check my original sample.conf and i found a mistake instruction

      you can read at the end of files my new option like

      # name of folder to read all file inside ...
      # FolderLog C:\JnhDev\WebAlizer32\Exemple de Logs\IIS4.0\Log Standard\
      FolderLog c:\wa001\logiis\
      ExtentionLog log

      and in this sample, webalizer read only this folder even you use before this
      tag corect option like
      LogFile c:\website\company\companyID\statistics\w3svc104\*.log

      BE CAREFUL : Option FolderLog scratch option LogFile ...
      if you want test wenalizer on a file you MUST add # before FolderLOg TAG.

      regard's