Re: Hits by Response Code

  • Amit Rana
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
      --- waldo kitty <wkitty42@a...> wrote:
      >i've had to
      > resort to using other scripts to gather the desired data...
      Which script do you use?

      Thanks,
      Amit.

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, waldo kitty <wkitty42@a...> wrote:
      > Amit Rana wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Currently my weblizer report shows summary of "Hits by Response
      > > Code" i.e. response code and the count, Is it possible to see
      all
      > > the pages that returned particular response code?
      > >
      > > For example, it would be nice to see what pages are giving 404
      and
      > > what urls are forwarding users to those pages or what all pages
      give
      > > 500
      > >
      > > Is it possible to view this information using webalizer? any
      > > pointers will be highly appreciated.
      >
      > agreed highly... i've wantd this for a while... statistics should
      include everything, not just that stuff that works... i've had to
      > resort to using other scripts to gather the desired data...
      >
      > --
      > _\/
      > (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
      > __ooO_( )_Ooo_____________________ telnet://bbs.wpusa.dynip.com
      > _|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____ http://www.wpusa.dynip.com
      > ____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____ ftp://ftp.wpusa.dynip.com
      > _|_Eat_SPAM_to_email_me!_YUM!__|_____|_____ wkitty42 -at-
      alltel.net
    • waldo kitty
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
        Amit Rana wrote:
        > --- waldo kitty <wkitty42@a...> wrote:
        >
        >>i've had to
        >>resort to using other scripts to gather the desired data...
        >
        > Which script do you use?

        i created my own using GREP to pull the result codes out and list them in individual files and then i go thru those manually... i
        have thought about taking them and generating a "webpage" to run a webpage checker against but haven't done that as of yet...

        --
        _\/
        (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA