Re: [webalizer] Hits by Response Code

  • waldo kitty
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
      Amit Rana wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Currently my weblizer report shows summary of "Hits by Response
      > Code" i.e. response code and the count, Is it possible to see all
      > the pages that returned particular response code?
      >
      > For example, it would be nice to see what pages are giving 404 and
      > what urls are forwarding users to those pages or what all pages give
      > 500
      >
      > Is it possible to view this information using webalizer? any
      > pointers will be highly appreciated.

      agreed highly... i've wantd this for a while... statistics should include everything, not just that stuff that works... i've had to
      resort to using other scripts to gather the desired data...

      --
      _\/
      (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
        --- waldo kitty <wkitty42@a...> wrote:
        >i've had to
        > resort to using other scripts to gather the desired data...
        Which script do you use?

        Thanks,
        Amit.

        --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, waldo kitty <wkitty42@a...> wrote:
        > Amit Rana wrote:
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > Currently my weblizer report shows summary of "Hits by Response
        > > Code" i.e. response code and the count, Is it possible to see
        all
        > > the pages that returned particular response code?
        > >
        > > For example, it would be nice to see what pages are giving 404
        and
        > > what urls are forwarding users to those pages or what all pages
        give
        > > 500
        > >
        > > Is it possible to view this information using webalizer? any
        > > pointers will be highly appreciated.
        >
        > agreed highly... i've wantd this for a while... statistics should
        include everything, not just that stuff that works... i've had to
        > resort to using other scripts to gather the desired data...
        >
        > --
        > _\/
        > (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
        > __ooO_( )_Ooo_____________________ telnet://bbs.wpusa.dynip.com
        > _|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____ http://www.wpusa.dynip.com
        > ____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____ ftp://ftp.wpusa.dynip.com
        > _|_Eat_SPAM_to_email_me!_YUM!__|_____|_____ wkitty42 -at-
        alltel.net
      • waldo kitty
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
          Amit Rana wrote:
          > --- waldo kitty <wkitty42@a...> wrote:
          >
          >>i've had to
          >>resort to using other scripts to gather the desired data...
          >
          > Which script do you use?

          i created my own using GREP to pull the result codes out and list them in individual files and then i go thru those manually... i
          have thought about taking them and generating a "webpage" to run a webpage checker against but haven't done that as of yet...

          --
          _\/
          (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA