Hits by Response Code

  • Amit Rana
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2004

      Currently my weblizer report shows summary of "Hits by Response
      Code" i.e. response code and the count, Is it possible to see all
      the pages that returned particular response code?

      For example, it would be nice to see what pages are giving 404 and
      what urls are forwarding users to those pages or what all pages give
      500

      Is it possible to view this information using webalizer? any
      pointers will be highly appreciated.

      Regards,
      Amit.
    • waldo kitty
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
        Amit Rana wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Currently my weblizer report shows summary of "Hits by Response
        > Code" i.e. response code and the count, Is it possible to see all
        > the pages that returned particular response code?
        >
        > For example, it would be nice to see what pages are giving 404 and
        > what urls are forwarding users to those pages or what all pages give
        > 500
        >
        > Is it possible to view this information using webalizer? any
        > pointers will be highly appreciated.

        agreed highly... i've wantd this for a while... statistics should include everything, not just that stuff that works... i've had to
        resort to using other scripts to gather the desired data...

        --
        _\/
        (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
          --- waldo kitty <wkitty42@a...> wrote:
          >i've had to
          > resort to using other scripts to gather the desired data...
          Which script do you use?

          Thanks,
          Amit.

          --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, waldo kitty <wkitty42@a...> wrote:
          > Amit Rana wrote:
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > Currently my weblizer report shows summary of "Hits by Response
          > > Code" i.e. response code and the count, Is it possible to see
          all
          > > the pages that returned particular response code?
          > >
          > > For example, it would be nice to see what pages are giving 404
          and
          > > what urls are forwarding users to those pages or what all pages
          give
          > > 500
          > >
          > > Is it possible to view this information using webalizer? any
          > > pointers will be highly appreciated.
          >
          > agreed highly... i've wantd this for a while... statistics should
          include everything, not just that stuff that works... i've had to
          > resort to using other scripts to gather the desired data...
          >
          > --
          > _\/
          > (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
          > __ooO_( )_Ooo_____________________ telnet://bbs.wpusa.dynip.com
          > _|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____ http://www.wpusa.dynip.com
          > ____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____ ftp://ftp.wpusa.dynip.com
          > _|_Eat_SPAM_to_email_me!_YUM!__|_____|_____ wkitty42 -at-
          alltel.net
        • waldo kitty
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
            Amit Rana wrote:
            > --- waldo kitty <wkitty42@a...> wrote:
            >
            >>i've had to
            >>resort to using other scripts to gather the desired data...
            >
            > Which script do you use?

            i created my own using GREP to pull the result codes out and list them in individual files and then i go thru those manually... i
            have thought about taking them and generating a "webpage" to run a webpage checker against but haven't done that as of yet...

            --
            _\/
            (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA