Re: Search strings, referrers, and agents not showing up... please help!

  • blane_warrene
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2004
      Your apache config looks right for combined logs - you could add %q to
      the logformat (I believe) to capture query strings as well..

      If you have multiple domains - you may want to create an individual
      conf file for each domain (domain1.conf, domain2.conf, domain3.conf),
      put them all in a folder (/etc/webalizer) and run this command in cron
      to process all log files:

      for i in /etc/webalizer/*.conf; do webalizer -c $i; done

      I use this to process logs for a multitude of domains and allows me to
      custom configure each domain's webalizer results.

      Blane Warrene
      http://www.practicalapplications.net