Re: [webalizer] Upgrading to 2.01

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2004
      > I am currently running ver 2.0, is upgrading to 2.01 a matter of downloading
      > ver 2.01 and replacing my exe.

      No. Please see the README.FIRST document supplied with the distribution
      for important upgrade information.

    • blane_warrene
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2004
        Your apache config looks right for combined logs - you could add %q to
        the logformat (I believe) to capture query strings as well..

        If you have multiple domains - you may want to create an individual
        conf file for each domain (domain1.conf, domain2.conf, domain3.conf),
        put them all in a folder (/etc/webalizer) and run this command in cron
        to process all log files:

        for i in /etc/webalizer/*.conf; do webalizer -c $i; done

        I use this to process logs for a multitude of domains and allows me to
        custom configure each domain's webalizer results.

        Blane Warrene
        http://www.practicalapplications.net