How to Enable DNS for Win32

  • Eugene van der Merwe
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2001

      When running Webalizer 2.07 for Win32, how can I get the actual Hostname
      instead of the IP Address in the "Total Sites" Tables?

      I think it means I have to do reverse DNS resolution or something, but I
      don't know where to start.

      Any help will be appreciated.

      Eugene
    • Jean-Noel HAYART
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2001
        hi

        i think you just have to remove # before DnsCache tag ...

        and i hope it's work ..

        regards

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2001
          Yes you were absolutely right, that is all I had to do.

          Thank you.

          Best regards,
          Eugene