Pages and extensions

  • miles_waller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2004

      I have a site where none of the filenames have extensions. However,
      all 'images' can be worked out from the URL as they are all in an
      '/images/' directory.

      Does anyone know if there's any way to control what webalizer
      considers a page type, other than by .extension? Ideally, in the
      configuration file I'd have something like:

      IgnorePage /content*
      IncludePage .htm*

      But I can only find a way to include extensions, not exclude them.

      Thanks,

      Miles