stats stopped for 2 out of 20 sites

  • dknykitty7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      I have a virtual private server currently running about 20 sites.
      In September, the stats for 2 of my sites stopped working but the
      other 18 sites are just fine.

      What can I run or do to fix this? I looked in the
      var/logs/webalizer folder for these sites and the stats only go up
      to September. Where else can I look?

      I do not have the script fixwebalizer on my vps either - does anyone
      have a copy of this?

      Thanks,

      Christina