Disabling Tables

  • nickgaugler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2003
      I'm having problems with Webalizer more RAM/swap then I have
      available to give due to large internal tables to keep the Top
      entries. I've attempted to disable the ones I don't need, such a
      TopReferer, TopUsers, etc by setting them to zero, but it appears
      that Webalizer still keeps internal counters of these values (which
      results in RAM usage) and still writes them out to the
      webalizer.current file. Is this supposed to function like this or is
      there a way to tell Webalizer not to store the username table in RAM
      and then on disk in the webalizer.current file?