Total Search String Stats ?

  • Enar Henning
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2003
      What is the significance of the Total Search String Report? I know I had 516
      Visits for the month of November according to Webalizer, the total search
      string counts do not reflect this. In fact we utilize Overture and Google
      Keyword programs and I know that I have had thousands of Click Throughs on
      certain keywords and yet my webalizer reports only 30 hits for that search
      string. Any idea why that is, or am I not interpreting the report correctly.

      Thank you

      Enar Henning
      American Biosciences