Referrers from SE are not seen in Search Strings table

  • boby12242002
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      My "Top 10 of 10 Total Search Strings" shows low entries to
      my website from search engines. When looking at the Referrers I saw a
      lot of referres like "http://216.239.37.104/search" (aka google),
      much more then the totals in the "search string" table.

      so I:
      added these URL's to the webalizer.conf file.
      Deleted the webalizer.current file
      and run webalizer.

      The search string table was not updated with more search strings :(

      Any guesses why?