Webalizer

  • robotferret1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003

      I am running webalizer on a raq 550! There are two problems that I
      have noticed! First every fifth day reports all zeros for my stats and
      I am positive the site had traffic. Seconds the reports only update
      once a day! Can anyone please help.

      Thanks,

      Ryan
    • Davi Vieira
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2004
        Hello everyone!

        I would like to know if its possible to generate reports by IP or machine name with the URL´s access and kbytes downloaded and everything else webalizer does globaly?

        tks,

        Dave

        ---