Dropping Days

  • e_settle
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2003
      Hi all,

      The webalizer I have as part of my web hositing service dropps days,
      where I it will no register any hit or stats.

      Why? How do I correct this?

      The funding for my site relys on exposure and I cant explain blank
      days as a technical problem.

      Thanks

      Ed
    • Pat Scopelliti
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2003

        Some possibilities:

        Are you rotating the log files before webalizer can process them?

        Are you low on disk space?

        You might want to look in the logs to ensure you have data for the blank periods.

        Pat

        Pat Scopelliti

        pscopell@...