RE: [webalizer] Date and language support.

  • Jean-Noel HAYART
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 9, 2001
      hi

      you can download Spanish Version ...

      and thank you for beer ... but now i don't know when i came in monterey ...

      regards

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 9, 2001
        Wow! Great!
        I just downloaded it and installed. Language translation seems to be OK.
        I'm thankfull to You. Have polish beer in Torun (Poland), of course ,too.
        I'm talking that polish beer is good, either :-)

        P.S. Privately I'm sending log ...

        Pawel Krychowiak

        > polish version is ok you can download it from
        > www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer
        >
        > i hope this help you, ...
        >
        > regards

      • Ignacio Cristerna
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 9, 2001
          Thanks!
          By the way, do you know what´s the trick to get DNS support to work when
          compiling under Win98? I did the configure --enable-dns stuff to no avail.
          Thanks for any info.