Re: [webalizer] unable to get webalizer stats since migrating RAQs

  • Fabien Chevalier
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2003
      cbsysnet wrote:

      >However, I cannot log into any of the webalizer stats - not even as
      >Admin.
      >
      >If I create a new site on the RAQ4 I can log into webalizer stats
      >fine.
      >
      >Does Webalizer have its own database which isnt updated by the RAQ
      >own user database? If so, how do I get it to work again???

      Hi,

      The issue you're facing is not related to Webalizer.
      Webalizer has no way to restrict access to statistics. This is the role of
      the http server.

      In your case something obviously went wrong when you migrated your
      system, but nobody here can help you, except if somebody has knowlegde
      of the product you're using...but i don't think so.

      Good luck,

      Fabien