unable to get webalizer stats since migrating RAQs

  • cbsysnet
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
      Hi,

      I have recently migrated all my Cobalt RAQ3 sites over to a RAQ4
      This was done using Cobalt's own CMU import routine
      The the sites and users are working totally fine, everything is
      great.

      However, I cannot log into any of the webalizer stats - not even as
      Admin.

      If I create a new site on the RAQ4 I can log into webalizer stats
      fine.

      Does Webalizer have its own database which isnt updated by the RAQ
      own user database? If so, how do I get it to work again???
    • Fabien Chevalier
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2003
        cbsysnet wrote:

        >However, I cannot log into any of the webalizer stats - not even as
        >Admin.
        >
        >If I create a new site on the RAQ4 I can log into webalizer stats
        >fine.
        >
        >Does Webalizer have its own database which isnt updated by the RAQ
        >own user database? If so, how do I get it to work again???

        Hi,

        The issue you're facing is not related to Webalizer.
        Webalizer has no way to restrict access to statistics. This is the role of
        the http server.

        In your case something obviously went wrong when you migrated your
        system, but nobody here can help you, except if somebody has knowlegde
        of the product you're using...but i don't think so.

        Good luck,

        Fabien