html code in conf file repeated on initial load?

  • alagator_al
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2003
      I have a bit of a wierd one here...

      I have created a batch file to load the previous year's worth of
      data. When this batch file runs, it is duplicating the html code I
      have added to refer to an image for the header. I have added a pause
      into the batch file after each month's worth of processing, this does
      not help...

      Anyone come accross this before?

      Running on NT4 box, webalizer version 2.01 - has this happened to
      anyone else before?
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2003
        See: http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/faq.html (Question #11)