RE: [webalizer] Date and language support.

  • Ignacio Cristerna
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2001
      Just like that? How about a spanish version, then? If possible tell me so
      that I can buy you a mexican beer (The best in the world!) whenever you show
      up here in Monterrey 8^)

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 9, 2001
        hi

        you can download Spanish Version ...

        and thank you for beer ... but now i don't know when i came in monterey ...

        regards

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 9, 2001
          Wow! Great!
          I just downloaded it and installed. Language translation seems to be OK.
          I'm thankfull to You. Have polish beer in Torun (Poland), of course ,too.
          I'm talking that polish beer is good, either :-)

          P.S. Privately I'm sending log ...

          Pawel Krychowiak

          > polish version is ok you can download it from
          > www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer
          >
          > i hope this help you, ...
          >
          > regards

        • Ignacio Cristerna
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 9, 2001
            Thanks!
            By the way, do you know what´s the trick to get DNS support to work when
            compiling under Win98? I did the configure --enable-dns stuff to no avail.
            Thanks for any info.