Re: [webalizer]

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2003
      > That is the message I get when I try to view the statistics!
      >
      > http://www.domain.com/stats
      >
      > the files are in the folder just can't view! Webalizer created the
      > directory

      Sorry, the webalizer doesn't create any directories. Any output directory
      must be created before running the program, and the output pointed to that
      directory. And the program only produces stock HTML files and images, so
      there is no reason why an error would occur related to CGI. I would
      suggest you contact your provider or whoever is responsible for the care
      and feeding of your server. This has nothing to do with the webalizer.

      How do you give Microsoft the benefit of the doubt when you
      know that if you were to throw it in a room with truth, you'd
      risk a matter/anti-matter explosion? -- Nicholas Petreley IDG