top 30 url s table

  • rly132000
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2003
      Hi all,

      1- I was wondering on my "Top 30 urls table", i have many url ending
      with ".gif", does that mean that people went to the page that is
      linked to that image or just that they ve been over the image?

      My real pb on Top URL is that i do not know which pages are the most
      popular since most of pages end with gif and not html.

      Thks,
      Ray
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2003
        > 1- I was wondering on my "Top 30 urls table", i have many url ending
        > with ".gif", does that mean that people went to the page that is
        > linked to that image or just that they ve been over the image?

        Could be either. All that you know is that some remote client requested
        that particular URL, regardless of how or why.

        > My real pb on Top URL is that i do not know which pages are the most
        > popular since most of pages end with gif and not html.

        That's why most people choose to hide image URLs from the reports.

      • Fabien Chevalier
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2003
          rly132000 wrote:

          >does that mean that people went to the page that is
          >linked to that image

          This is exactly this.

          Cheers,

          Fabien CHevalier