Re: [webalizer] Documentation for CSS

  • Aaron Hiatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2003
      I was just curious if there is already compiled documentation for guys like
      myself that use CSS in styling Webalizer. Is there anything that tells what
      CSS tags relate to certain parts of Webalizer reports? For example, which
      header tags (h1, h2, h3, etc.) relate to which Webalizer headers.

      I could probably figure it out myself with a little time. If no
      documentation exists, look for a post from me within a week or so with a
      possible solution.

      Take Care....
      Peace,
      Aaron H.

      Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage