RE: [webalizer] Date and language support.

  • Jean-Noel HAYART
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2001
      hi

      for new language support, i can do it for this week end ...

      for error in processing date records, can you send me (directly), a sample
      of this log, it's perhaps cause since beginning of this year i have trouble
      with processing of this field ...

      regard's

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 8, 2001
        hi

        polish version is ok you can download it from
        www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer

        i hope this help you, ...

        regards

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 8, 2001
          Just like that? How about a spanish version, then? If possible tell me so
          that I can buy you a mexican beer (The best in the world!) whenever you show
          up here in Monterrey 8^)

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 9, 2001
            hi

            you can download Spanish Version ...

            and thank you for beer ... but now i don't know when i came in monterey ...

            regards

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 9, 2001
              Wow! Great!
              I just downloaded it and installed. Language translation seems to be OK.
              I'm thankfull to You. Have polish beer in Torun (Poland), of course ,too.
              I'm talking that polish beer is good, either :-)

              P.S. Privately I'm sending log ...

              Pawel Krychowiak

              > polish version is ok you can download it from
              > www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer
              >
              > i hope this help you, ...
              >
              > regards

            • Ignacio Cristerna
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 9, 2001
                Thanks!
                By the way, do you know what´s the trick to get DNS support to work when
                compiling under Win98? I did the configure --enable-dns stuff to no avail.
                Thanks for any info.