Re: [webalizer] Segmentation fault error

  • Imran Aziz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      To add to my previous post, The environment is Red Hat Linux 7.3 with Apache
      web server installed on it.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2003
        any idea why a fully working webalizer install (working for 3 months!!)
        now completely ignores countries.... all visitors appear now to come
        from the UK??? (and looking at the logs I have the usual mix)

        Wayne