Webalizer and IIS 6.0 log formats.

  • swift_internet123
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 2:48 AM
      Hello all

      Quick question - Are there any issues with using webalizer with
      Windows 2003 servers running IIS 6.0.

      I ask as I am aware the logging list order (bytes in, bytes out, etc)
      differs between IIS 6 and IIS 5.0. This difference causes problems
      with the awstats package ( which I tried prior to using webalizer).

      Could this affect webalizer?

      Regards

      Paul
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        On 30-09-2003, swift_internet123 wrote:

        > Quick question - Are there any issues with using webalizer with
        > Windows 2003 servers running IIS 6.0.
        >
        > I ask as I am aware the logging list order (bytes in, bytes out, etc)
        > differs between IIS 6 and IIS 5.0. This difference causes problems
        > with the awstats package ( which I tried prior to using webalizer).
        >
        > Could this affect webalizer?

        I've tried the version from http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/
        and that one doesn't seem to have a problem with IIS 6.0.
        easynet Nederland PGP: 0x2B27E501 F: +31-10-2448356
        http://www.easynet.nl/ kees.de.keizer@...
        In just seven days I can make you a man [Rocky Horror Show]