  • rly132000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      Hi all,

      1- I was wondering on my "Top 30 urls table", i have many url ending
      with ".gif", does that mean that people went to the page that is
      linked to that image or just that they ve been over the image?

      My real pb on Top URL is that i do not know which pages are the most
      popular since most of pages end with gif and not html.

      Thks,
      Ray