Problems with xferlog

  • Florian Eckert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      Hello,

      i got a problem with my vsftpd and xferlogs! I want to make a statistic
      for the FTP traffic on my server. If someone puts or gets a file which
      has spacecharacters in its filename, the webalizer parses the log wrong.
      And i get vey strange usernames and so on.
      Is there a possibility to do ths right?

      Here is one of my logs which is parsed wrong:

      Thu Sep 25 10:46:53 2003 680 217.81.207.140 3462295 /home/olli/MySQL
      Datenbankhandbuch.pdf b _ i r olli ftp 0 * c

      In this example the webalizer shows me "r" as the username instead of
      "olli" :-(

      Greetings