Re: Error: Unable to restore run data (1)

  • bernardo_bessa
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2003
      I don't think that's the case. The squid logs and the webalizer
      incremental and history files are placed in distinct partitions.
      While the logs partitions runs steadly at 51% of free disk space the
      webalizer partition only runs into 10% of usage (1.1 GB free).

      Quite a mistery to me.

      My Regards,

      Bernardo Bessa

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@m...>