Re: Problems with Referrers and Visits only showing stats from other sites hosted on our server

  • txtbudi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2003
      Hi Sylvain,

      Thanks! but.....

      It is weird because we host several sites on the server, all of the
      referres and visitors for all of the sites, are only being recorded
      from sites hosted on the server.

      I have also noticed that all of the Sites showing are only from
      locally hosted sites.

      How does this effect blocking sites?

      I am not sure how I can block the local site for each individual
      domain as the records are created - does that make sense?

      Cheers