Problems with Referrers and Visits only showing stats from other sites hosted on

  • txtbudi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003

      Can any one help?

      Having installed webalizer I thought that my stats did not look
      right - upon closer inspection it appears that all the Referrers are
      only showing from sites that are hosted on our server and not from
      all sites. It also appears that this is effecting the visits too.

      For example: If my site is www.abc.com the referrers are mostly
      www.abc.com/index.htm www.abc.com/home.htm etc or other sites that I
      host locally.

      Any ideas how to solve this?