Date and language support.

  • Pawel Krychowiak
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2001
      Hi. Lately I installed Win32 port of Webalizer 2.01 and have some questions.

      1) When I watch statistics generated by webalizer I see correct sentence in
      a header: "Generated 08-Feb-2001 14:36 Central Europe", but below , in the
      table (summary by month) I see incorrect date: "Feb 2008". Either when I
      click this link I see statistics for "February 2008". This is incorrect
      date, of course.
      For information: Web logs are generated by IIS4.0 in Standard format. Names
      of the logs are like: "in0102.log" or "in010208.log" and include correct
      dates: "01-02-08".
      Why I have incorrect year, anybody can help me?

      2) I am Polish, so I would appreciate Polish wersion of Webalizer for NT
      (binary wersion).
      Can anybody help me in this?

      Greetings for all...

      Pawel Krychowiak
      pawel@...
    • Jean-Noel HAYART
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 8, 2001
        hi

        for new language support, i can do it for this week end ...

        for error in processing date records, can you send me (directly), a sample
        of this log, it's perhaps cause since beginning of this year i have trouble
        with processing of this field ...

        regard's

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 8, 2001
          hi

          polish version is ok you can download it from
          www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer

          i hope this help you, ...

          regards

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 8, 2001
            Just like that? How about a spanish version, then? If possible tell me so
            that I can buy you a mexican beer (The best in the world!) whenever you show
            up here in Monterrey 8^)

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 9, 2001
              hi

              you can download Spanish Version ...

              and thank you for beer ... but now i don't know when i came in monterey ...

              regards

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 9, 2001
                Wow! Great!
                I just downloaded it and installed. Language translation seems to be OK.
                I'm thankfull to You. Have polish beer in Torun (Poland), of course ,too.
                I'm talking that polish beer is good, either :-)

                P.S. Privately I'm sending log ...

                Pawel Krychowiak

                > polish version is ok you can download it from
                > www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer
                >
                > i hope this help you, ...
                >
                > regards

              • Ignacio Cristerna
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 9, 2001
                  Thanks!
                  By the way, do you know what´s the trick to get DNS support to work when
                  compiling under Win98? I did the configure --enable-dns stuff to no avail.
                  Thanks for any info.