RE: [webalizer] NT4.0 LogFile location question

  • Jean-Noel HAYART
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2001
      hi

      tab logfile MUST contains a FILE, you can't use it for a folder.

      if you want to use webalizer on multi domain server with IIS, you can
      download my port from footer of this message. and use somes new tag like
      FolderName and for process a lot of web server you can use external file
      with list of Server/LogFolder and OUtputdir.

      regards

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2001
        Hello,

        Thank you for the reply.

        What is the exact link after following the footer below do I want to go
        to. I only read English :( and I was unable to figure it out.

        The version of Webalizer I'm currently running was downloaded for your
        site. The file I downloaded is Webalizer2.01.06.EN.R03.zip and it works
        fine on my local machine provided I create a directory
        c:\wa001\logiis\*.log and place my sample log files there.

        Thank you again for your assistance.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2001
          Hi

          yes i've check my original sample.conf and i found a mistake instruction

          you can read at the end of files my new option like

          # name of folder to read all file inside ...
          # FolderLog C:\JnhDev\WebAlizer32\Exemple de Logs\IIS4.0\Log Standard\
          FolderLog c:\wa001\logiis\
          ExtentionLog log

          and in this sample, webalizer read only this folder even you use before this
          tag corect option like
          LogFile c:\website\company\companyID\statistics\w3svc104\*.log

          BE CAREFUL : Option FolderLog scratch option LogFile ...
          if you want test wenalizer on a file you MUST add # before FolderLOg TAG.

          regard's