Help please

  • Kevan & Beckie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2003
      Hello,

      I have really enjoyed the benefits of webalizer but I can no longer sustain
      the program on my web server. I do not have enough room on my server to keep
      this program running. How do I stop getting stats loaded on my server. I've
      gone through and deleted the html code on my pages but I'm obviously missing
      something.

      Thanks,
      ---