Re: [webalizer] Display search engines

  • Fabien Chevalier
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2003
      Sylvain Ferlac wrote:

      >Hello,
      >
      >I have searched the archives, but didn't find :
      >Is it possible to display the search engine associated with a keyword in
      >the report ?

      Not as far as i know, but i'm working on it.
      The code still needs testing. Are you interested in trying it?

      Cheers,

      Fabien Chevalier
    • Sylvain Ferlac
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2003
        Hello,

        I have searched the archives, but didn't find :
        Is it possible to display the search engine associated with a keyword in
        the report ?

        Thank you

        Sylvain
      • Sylvain Ferlac
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2003
          Fabien Chevalier wrote:

          >Sylvain Ferlac wrote:
          >

          >>Hello,
          >>
          >>I have searched the archives, but didn't find :
          >>Is it possible to display the search engine associated with a keyword in
          >>the report ?
          >>

          >Not as far as i know, but i'm working on it.

          My problem has been solved with the -r option : I wasn't hiding the
          pages of my sites, so that I couldn't see the "foreign" referers in the
          summary list...
          RTFM !

          Thanks

          Sylvain