Results Accurate? They don't compare to other programs running..

  • kasiablue2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2003
      For various reasons I began to question how accurate the webalizer
      was, so I forked out some cash and had our webmaster set up two
      other stats programs. Well, now I am really confused because while
      the other two programs were very similar to one another, neither
      even compared to Webalizer. You'd think W had been tracking a
      totally different website. W told us we had many more visits and
      uniques than the others showed.....many more. Could our webmaster
      have done something wrong to cause W to give us such false info?